Free Second Opinion Consultations
Have you seen a reproductive endocrinologist in the past? Are you unsure about their recommendations for your evaluation or treatment? Were your questions and concerns not addressed or explained? If so, Nevada Fertility Institute is offering you a FREE 30-minute second opinion consultation with absolutely no obligations or strings attached.
Our doctors will provide consultation for any patient who has seen a reproductive endocrinologist in the past 6 months and would like a second opinion. They will also spend time with you reviewing your medical history, testing and treatment to help you better understand the causes of your infertility and your treatment options.
To schedule the free 30-minute second opinion consultation, simply:
- Contact us at (702) 936-8710
- Let us know you would like a free 30-minute second opinion consultation.
- Download the medical records release form from our website and send it to your previous reproductive endocrinologist to request a copy of your medical records. Please note that it typically takes two weeks for a physician’s office to send the medical records.
- Bring any medical records you have with you to the consultation.
For many couples, the cost of infertility treatment and associated medications can be extremely high—especially when it involves multiple cycles to get pregnant. Those without insurance coverage for infertility care often decide whether to seek treatment based on their ability to pay.
Nevada Fertility Institute is pleased to offer patients the following discounted rates:
- Hardship discount Available for the first IVF cycle for joint annual income of less than $55,000 or individual annual income of less than $30,000. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Military discount Nevada Fertility Institute supports those courageous individuals who serve
Call (702) 936-8710 or visit our online appointment request form to discuss your specific IVF needs and book a consultation.
Through our partnership with fertility financing specialists, we are pleased to offer our patients the most comprehensive financing options available, with customized loan programs to meet their individual needs and help ease the financial stress of treatment.
Lending Club Patient Solutions is the fast and simple way to get in vitro fertilization (IVF) financing. It’s one payment for comprehensive treatment, medications, genetic testing, egg freezing and more. They even forward payment to all your providers directly to make life easy.
Why Lending Club?
- Specialist in Fertility Financing
- Transparent Financing Options
- Low APR’s
- Longer Terms
For more information and learn how to apply, please visit by clicking here.
CapexMD also specializes in providing patient financing services for all fertility treatment options. With their easy loan process and competitive rates, CapexMD ensures the financial aspects of treatment are not an obstacle to achieving your dream of a family. CapexMD offers a wide variety of loan options, allowing you to attain the necessary financing required to make your treatment affordable, including financing for Fertility Medications if necessary. Each loan program is designed to fit your individual circumstances and once approved, their Fertility Loan Specialists will work closely with Nevada Fertility Institute to ensure your funds are secured prior to the commencement of your treatment.
- Specialist in Fertility Financing
- Personal Attention
- Competitive Rates
- Easy and Secure Online Application
- Pre-Approval within 24 hours
- Flexible Terms
- Highest Confidentiality
- No Annual Fees
- No Prepayment Penalties
- Retain your existing Credit Sources
Apply online and receive your pre-approval within 24 hours or call 888.497.8414 for more information.